Author: St. Nektarios of Pentapolis (1846-1920)
Translator: Rev. Fr. Peter Chamberas
Binding: Sewn and Glued
As Abbess Theodosia wrote concerning the founder of her monastery, "St. Nektarios delighted insatiably in the spiritual honey of the doctrines, the mysteries, the worship, the hymnography, the Christian ethics and in general of the Orthodox spiritual life and tradition. He was most meticulous in studying and very precise in applying the divine word, which he then transmitted through his preaching, his writings and primarily his personal example." This collection gathers some of this spiritual fruit, translated for the first time in English.
This collection includes the following essays:
- The Privilege of Loving and Worshiping God
- The Relation of True Freedom with Moral Freedom
- Attaining Salvation Through the Grace of God and the Will of the Human Person
- Worship in Spirit and Truth
- The Nature and Mission of the Church
- The Priesthood of the Church
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.